Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Holiday :D

Finally I'm back :)
Didn't update my blog for a long time.
Sorry :D

It's my holiday now!!
3 weeks holiday for the sem break! ;D
When I'm study, I hope holiday can come faster.
When I'm in holiday, I wish to open school more faster.
LOL... What am I thinking? hahaha XD

Hope can get more part time job in the holiday.
Many things I wanna buy -3-
Such like new hand phone, albums and so on.

Start to be more independent.
Not a child anymore.
Don't blame on other when you did wrong.
Hmm... Date of result release already post out!!
OMG!! Why it release when I'm having holiday??
Can't imagine how I'm gonna spent my holiday with the date of result release that coming soon -3-

BTW, I'm worrying about my result.
What can I do?
Just wait for the final result... LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have so many happy memory with my course mates, group mate, and my friends.
Hang out with them is the best memory. :)
Love them so much!!

COLLEGE LIFE with Y'ALL
Last day for semester 1

Last day for semester 1

Have lunch & celebrate Jaclyn's birthday at FullHouse

Have lunch & celebrate Jaclyn's birthday at FullHouse

Drama Presentation DONE!!

In the lecture hall ;)

Last class for Information Technology with Ms. Amanda

We're Office Lady & Office Man XD

Drama Presentation!

Drama Presentation DONE!!

Drama Presentation with Pn. Tuti

Drama Presentation

Drama Presentation
K-POP GANG
U-KISS gang!! WooHoo
*Except me X)
Flash Mob @ Time Square Kuala Lumpur

Showdown 2012 Road Show

A pretty foreigner

Olivia, Kiwi, Winnie & Me LOL

Project Elementz & HG WeeHee

Photo time with KISS ME


HG WeeHee support PROGRESSION

PROGRESSION with MATOKI

K-POP gang!!

Project Elementz with Yan

Project Elementz performance!

HG WeeHee!!

Olivia!

Olivia & Yan

We're having lunch!!

PEZ & Yan

HAHA X)

PROGRESSION with YAN & OLIVIA

Nice to meet you guys!!

Kyan & Olivia

YAN!!

Kyan & ...

PROGRESSION with HG WeeHee & LAY子

PEZ with Yan

PROJECT ELEMENTZ
ENJOY MY HOLIDAY!!
Good luck to friends that taking PMR & SPM!!
GOD BLESS!!