Sunday, April 29, 2012

My college life

[29/04/2012_0027]

Finally, I start my college life!!
It's a brand new day for me!
Make some new friends, learn some new things!!
I really feel happy! =)

Diploma in Mass Communication of Public Relations...
I'm studying in Tunku Abdul Rahman College...

Surprised?? Coz I'm using English in my blog~ hahaha xD
I need to improve my English!!
Coz English is very important in Mass Com!!
I'll try my best in the future!!

Now I'm 18 years old!!
It's time to be more independent!!
Rely on others?? No way!!!
From now on, I'll prove to you all that I'll be more independent!!!
Trust me, I can do it!!!

Someone, may I ask you a question??
Who's the girl that you always mentioning??
Give me an answer please...
Or I have to give up to ask about it??
Try to forget it!!
That's all......
You're the person that always trolling me!!
But it's really funny!!
Thanks for always make me laugh =)